The Best Flooring Contractor Tile/Laminate/Carpet/Vinyl
Blue Horizon is your best choice when it comes
to a local general contractor in San Antonio, Texas
Are you thinking about installing new floors in your home? Are you torn between laminate, tile, carpet and vinyl flooring? Well, if you’re torn between what type to choose, you need to know the benefits of each flooring type and choose the best flooring contractor tile/laminate/carpet/vinyl for the best results.
Blue Horizon Service Pro should be your first choice when searching for a flooring contractor tile/laminate/carpet/vinyl for the following reasons.
We Are Professionals
Servicing the San Antonio, Austin, Houston, Dallas and New Braunfels area, we have become the most professional flooring contractor tile/laminate/carpet/vinyl in the area. Our professional team consists of experts who are knowledgeable, courteous and skillful in every aspect of flooring. We are also highly qualified, polite and friendly. We always uphold the highest standards of flooring results and guarantee ultimate customer satisfaction. Whatever flooring option you choose, we will take the time to install correctly while explaining the whole process to you.
We Are Experienced
Blue Horizon Service Pro is the best flooring contractor tile/laminate/carpet/vinyl in the state because we are experienced. Note that, some of these flooring options are very challenging to install especially with the sophisticated designs, materials and products. However, since we have been in business for a long time, we understand what needs to be done. Additionally, our experience allows us to maneuver around any challenges that might arise during the project effortlessly.
We Are Reputable
Over the years we have been serving the San Antonio, Austin, New Braunfels, Dallas and Houston, we have worked with numerous clients. If you ask for referrals to the best flooring contractor from your neighbors, family, friends or acquaintances, our name is bound to pop up. Even better, you can take a look through our site to see what previous clients have to say about our services. If you look at our social media pages, you will realize that we are very good at our job. If you want to investigate further, we can provide you with a list of references who you can contact and determine whether or not they were satisfied with the services we offer.
We Are Licensed And Insured
We don’t want to put any of the work we do at risk and that’s why we have the proper licenses and insurance covers required to work on a flooring project. We can provide you with a copy of our license where you can confirm that we are very legitimate. We can also provide a current copy of our insurance policy with contacts to our insurer allowing you to contact and confirm that our policy is current and valid. Therefore, in the event of any accident while we are working on your project, there will be no worries about the liabilities falling on your record.
Exceptional Customer Service
Our priority is always to our customers. Regardless of the flooring option you choose, we will always strive hard to make your dream come true. We will discuss in detail the pros and cons of each project allowing you to choose the best flooring option for you. Additionally, we also provide competitive prices for our services making sure you don’t break the bank when you hire us for the job. Contact us today (210) 742-1770 and let us help you transform your home with the best flooring.ч
The Benefits Of Different Types Of Flooring Options
- Durable – They are tough and hard to crack. With our good installation methods, you should expect your tile floors to last at least one or two decades. With proper care, they can even last longer. Tile floors are perfect for areas with high traffic because they can withstand the pressure.
- Little Maintenance – Since tile floors resist stains, dirt and odors, they are easy to maintain. With a sponge and damp mop, you can clean out the floors effortlessly. They can be cleaned easily even in high-traffic areas.
- Different Options– Tile floors come in different colors, shapes and sizes as well as texture. If you are looking for decorative options, tile floors can help you achieve exactly that. Tile floors offer something for everyone to satisfy different preferences.
- Easy To Install – Laminate floors are very easy to install. Our professionals have been handling laminate floors for a long time and you will have your new home looking brand new in the shortest time possible. Note that, they can also be installed on top of other types of flooring options including concrete or vinyl for the best results.
- Many Options To Choose From – Laminate floors come in different patterns and textures. Therefore, you will have an easy time finding the right one for your home.
- Easy To Clean – Regardless of where you install laminate floors, such as the kitchen, the living room or the bedroom, you can rest assured that they are easy to clean and maintain.
- Improves The Aesthetic Appearance – If you choose different patterns, color or pile height, you can improve the décor in your home with carpets. They will instantly improve the aesthetic appearance of your home effortlessly.
- Insulation Benefits – Carpet floors allow you to reduce your energy bills because they have insulation benefits. The floor feels warm enough and because they trap heat, you can reduce your heating bill considerably with carpeted floors.
- Improved Safety – Most families with young kids prefer carpet floors because they improve safety. That’s because they reduce slip and falls as well as any trips that often occur on other hard surfaces.
- Durable – Vinyl floors can withstand heavy traffic without any worries. Therefore it’s perfect for people with kids or in high traffic areas such as the kitchen and the living room.
- Easy To Install And Clean – Our professionals understand all the complexities involved in installation and maintenance so we can do it effortlessly and advice you on how to keep your floors clean.
- Cheap – If you are on a tight budget, vinyl floors are the cheapest to install.
- For any flooring services, please contact us on (210) 742-1770 for the best services.